THINK puts the consumers at heart of product design and innovation. We apply design thinking to product and service creation, to create solutions around people’s real needs.
CREATING INTUITIVE PRODUCTS – THINK’S DESIGN THINKING/USER EXPERIENCE APPROACH
Creating intuitive products – THINK’s Design Thinking / User Experience Approach:
- Is designed around people’s needs and requirements
- Identifies gaps between current design and consumers needs
- Focuses on user experience, not the product itself
- Creates products that connect with users, rather than just addressing basic needs
- How do people use the product? In what context?
- Utilises usability measurements: based on intuitiveness, ease, comprehension, engagement and enjoyment of experience
- Measures the natural fit with people’s current mode of operations – user experience to be “in-line” with current experiences (aiming to eliminate the need for a user manual)
- Simplifies the complexity: separating essential and value-adding elements from unnecessary noise
- Creates a momentum from the “inside-out” – what is the core motivation that will drive the experience?
Each of our projects starts with a thorough understanding of consumers’ core motivations – through ethnographic insights and psychographic / behavioural data analysis.
WE LEARN ABOUT CONSUMERS THROUGH…
- Ethnographic research – real life observation
- Co-creation – empowering consumers to shape the solution
- Iterative “design thinking” workshops
- Behavioural and psychographic data – analysing the decisions people make that shape their behaviour
- Online persona identification (demographic, psychographic and behavioural segmentation)
OUR DESIRED OUTCOME IS…
Creating products and services that will get used – eliminating cases of low product uptake due to complexity, lack of engagement, lack of relevance, lack of need ad lack of time.