As we do not believe in a ‘one size fits all’ approach – customisation, creativity and business application are key to the solutions THINK offers. You are unique, your problem will be unique and the methods we use to solve your needs will be unique.
Market projection with confidence.
THINK’s scientific techniques provide a reliable understanding of market behaviour.
THINK offer a bridging team of consultants who have both a quantitative and qualitative background, providing the seamless integration of the two techniques in design and reporting. THINK’s background in both techniques provide powerful market insight along with live customer interaction and case studies.
To understand the emotions behind behaviour.
THINK’s qualitative experts draw on knowledge from psychology, behavioural and creative fields.
QUANTITATIVE RESEARCH TYPES
- Online Customer Community
– General Population
- Mobile Surveys
– THINK Mobile Technology
- Customer Satisfaction
- Brand Health Measurement Awareness,
- Product Testing
- Predictive Modelling
– Consumer Behaviour Modelling
– ROI Optimisation Modelling
– Price Elasticity and Demand Modelling
– Migration Simulation Modelling
- Digital Testing
– Website Usability and Functionality
– Measuring the Online User Experience
- Perception, Experience, Vision Measurement
- Industry Benchmarking
- Organisational Testing
– Work-Ability, Health and Wellbeing
– Industry and Workplace Productivity
– Health and Financial Wellbeing
- Economic Impact
- Market Viability and Assessment
QUALITATIVE RESEARCH TYPES
- Focus Groups
– Ideation Focus Groups
– Online Focus Groups
– Online Forums
- Campaign Testing
– Creative Concept Testing
– Adverting Testing
– Television Program Pilot Testing
- THINK Rate
– The Science of Engagement
- In-Depth Interviews
- Social Media Measurement
- Mystery Shopping and Event Research